Find out more, contact us today.
A Specialized Focus On Short Term Rehabilitation
We offer short and long term care with a dedicated, professional staff whose goal is to assist you or your loved one to reach the highest level of independence as quickly as possible. Each patient will have individualized goals to help them return to their prior level of function and to return home safe and independently.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Restorative Nursing
- Recreational Therapy
- X-Ray, Pharmacy and Laboratory
- Pain Management
- Wound Care Management
- Skilled Nursing Care 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
- Restaurant Style Dining
- IV Therapy
- Social Work and discharge Planning
- Medication Administration
- Dental, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology and Audiology
- Respite Care
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
Dr. Pierce’s team from Michigan Sports & Spine Center will be conducting initial consultations on Rehabilitation residents and following up with them two times a week to assess for pain relief and rehabilitation advancement. They will work closely with the Therapy and Nursing team from Mission Point Holly each week to help the residents meet and exceed rehabilitation goals.
Our caring, professional staff includes...
- Licensed Administrator
- Director of Nursing
- Director of Census Development
- Physician/Medical Director
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Wound care team
- Dietary Manager
- Registered Dietitian
- Licensed Social Worker
- Therapeutic Recreation Director
- Environmental Services Director
Recover in our Private Subacute Rehab Suites...
- Personal Telephones with Private Numbers
- Personal Televisions
- Individual room thermostats
- Individual bathroom and shower
Throughout the facility patients enjoy…
- Lounge with cozy fireplace
- Unlimited visiting hours
- Secured courtyard
- Beautician/Barber Shop
- Religious services
- Covered outdoor patio overlooking the Shiawassee River
- Scenic riverside dining
- Farm fresh locally grown produce
- Resident centered optional menus
- Pet Therapy
- Healing Arts (Healing Touch, Massage Therapy)
Check out our photo gallery.